Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stop Urine Smell On Underwear

live births was a fish ...


days since I feel this stupid little song-Christians through the head ... and thanks to my lack of early Christian education I can not even the whole text by heart. I find really bad ... not that I have the catchy the worse and he brings me to think too ... Make me live out my thoughts "by way of certificate" is where I have a "live weight fish" and I'm not stinking ate ... where no community is a small fish bowl, where only selected goldfish can live now ... yes ... will not be here fall into fish analogies. However, seeking serious principles in my life that are not held upright on the basis of tradition or Christian, of course, so that I can not refrain ... we have specific, personal principles by which we live? can I like to call it your time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment