Sunday, November 7, 2010

When Do I Ovulate- March Of Dimes

Remember my name ...

Hello my dear (Mitler because 13 * Yeahy *) blog readers.
I have 2 bad and 1 good news

first Photoshoting is pushed back because I'm sick.

second I have tomorrow to the hospital and have surgery so I'll min. 2 weeks are gone. (

third I will upload some pictures now because I do not want to let you go completely empty, it is not my best but better than nothing and I will still upload a photo tomorrow warscheinich

Otherwise I'm looking forward this.. ... you give me so many zuguckt and like my photos This really means a lot so just knock all times on the shoulder ^ ^
As corny XS
Ok I will not annoy you much more fun
: 3

















such a thing would be there ^ ^ I can not help but
a bit of advertising for a very talented and make the comparison even less well-known musicians. His name is
AeguitaS (not really but its just the way Nick is a musician)
And I'll introduce you to even a song that I find very beautiful. It is


Realize the Real Lies

Ok about the place Open up u'r eyes can now argue because I'm not sure if this is correct grammatical but let the casting. Enjoy
the song
His homepage / blog is www.aegvitas.de





0 comments:

Post a Comment