Friday, December 31, 2010

Looks Like Kalidascope In My Eyes

Great.

Year's Eve. Another half hour, then come to the guests. Party Time. All great.
And I? I have absolutely no desire. Not that I mean sweetness and their treasure would not like here (honestly now - I always look forward to it) and it certainly is at least as great to celebrate the first New Year with my loved ones .. and yet,
Right now I'd simply like to put to bed and slept through it all.

But what `s. The parties, on the first one actually has not really fixed, which are so often the most fun, right? So no
plead fatigue, out of the Schlumpi-clothes, fit into life and go to the station - pick up the newly weds. And then drink with Sektchen, talk, play, laugh and whittle raclette-sized chunks, toast, laugh, eat, .. .. ..
Ah, now it is rising again, my mood. I'm sure this will be a beautiful evening. And a very beautiful passage in a particularly happy new year.

The fact that your a nice New Year's Eve celebration in the company of very nice people and have a lot of fun, I wish you from my heart. And from tomorrow
is everything to zero. A whole year. Everything's new. Completely free. The new design!
I'm looking forward.
So I'm off to celebrate-time ...


:-) Love, Your Sole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment