Thursday, December 9, 2010

What Is The Song From The Pillsbury Commerial?



first In general blogging super happy, is unfortunately at the moment but hardly possible because I do not have a functioning PC .. : - / I really hope that I find a solution as soon so I can move here times something!
second I actually almost all Christmas together this year * happy * !
third In this weather I need each day a hot water bottle.
4th gingerbread houses that reminds me of Christmas in my childhood.
5th My car is super class and gives me a great deal of freedom .
6th Christmas comes but always surprising and just quickly!
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cozy family evening , tomorrow I have planned a stroll around town with a bit of shopping and Sunday would I with choral net on the estate Thansen spread Christmas cheer !

Thank you, dear Barbara for your inexhaustible Friday filler ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment