Friday, December 31, 2010

Why Did Heather Brooke Quit?

*** *** Friday Filler

first Meanwhile the preparations for our little New Year's Eve celebrations are as good as finished .
second Immediately after midnight a few minutes just for me, in thought at once intensely grateful for everything wonderful in my life is on us me tradition on New Years Eve.
third was the message of the day I have missed? .
fourth I will remove 10 kg and that as soon as possible.
5th Today I am at midnight in the arms of my lover in the new year slide over .
sixth resolutions are goals - and we should put ourselves so that we can reach them .
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cute New Year's Eve party four of , tomorrow I'm sober up planned and Sunday I would like enjoy to the full-assembly can finally get rid !

THANK love Barbara !

0 comments:

Post a Comment