Friday, February 18, 2011

Cover Letter Car Dealership

*** *** Friday Filler

first It seems like yesterday , that grandma stroked my cheek and I looked deep into the eyes (and I miss her still ..) .
second If we would make today a period of 4 weeks leap ahead - I would not mind !
third when has actually last year of spring begin?
fourth It is still gray on gray out there outside my window.
fifth My gut is already a bit grown smaller in recent weeks and now fits fine into the dress! ;-) .
sixth Oh my God, I am a bride !!
7th As for the weekend, today Evening I am looking forward to the whole gang , tomorrow I have planned to do only things that we feel like and Sunday I would like some more of my new family to know !

Thanks, as always, to Barbara for providing this great momentum!

And you all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment