Sunday, February 6, 2011

When Are Baby Gates No Longer Necessary

Cookie Monster cookies

Although I'm normally not a big pastry chef I bake lately, from time to time. The explosion was apparently a passionate lover of my Backofennutzerin and I really do not want him here in the new home is something missing. At least not Kekstechnisch :-)
A Donauwelle I could already as a success and now I baked cookie monster cookies. The recipe is from a good friend of my Schatzis and seemed simple enough to use it.
With a few changes course.

Unfortunately, there is still no olfactory Internet, so that I can really recommend you only nachzubacken the cookies, they are delicious and even after Christmas is a real pleasure.

your stir just

275 g flour
150 g white sugar
150 g brown sugar (I take Bio Mascobado of GEPA because he is so beautiful caramel)
2 large or 3 small eggs
1 teaspoon baking powder (I take Bio tartar baking powder )
100 g baking chocolate
1 plate (100g) chocolate (I am 70% dark chocolate from Lindt)
and 250 g butter (room temperature) with the dough hook

the hand mixer.

Then small heaps divide and force on a baking tray covered baking sheet (preferably with two teaspoons). Always nice to keep a distance, the things that is melted in the furnace. Then you push the plate at 175 ° in a preheated oven and leave inside the cookies 10 to 15 minutes.
Although still very moist, almost liquid look, take them out, otherwise they become dry. They can be very reluctant to take the sheet, so she chases with a spatula or similar tool to catch on to your sheet's they can.

Let it cool and go from a recipe :-) I get about two or three plates and gives a nice big plate of biscuits.
you can be in a super store with greaseproof paper lined tin can (if they survive the of manufacture).

good appetite :-)

I have the cookies so far found only one drawback .... Unfortunately they are not calorie-free ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment