Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Preeclampsia With Just Swelling And Headache

The Last Post!

So people, is finally done it, as of today my blog is moving to wordpress :-)
This is my last blog post here on Blogger / Blogspot and I would be delighted if your I made everyone on WordPress visiting or blog :-) even subscribed
Thank you for your visits here and the many comments! I will try to integrate my new blog, I think it's a pity if your contributions are lost. The blog will be here I still want to delete something and probably soon.
The new site is still not 100% ready and I would welcome your comments and suggestions.
The blogroll is down to some basics probably still not quite complete, So get in touch if you are missing your blog there!
I thank you all for the nice Blogger time and hope you visit me at Miss Fairytalez

0 comments:

Post a Comment