Friday, January 28, 2011

All Rhino 5 Schematics

*** *** Friday Filler

first I think today evening is celebrated, because today is a very special day. :-)
second Pizza I love to eat with your fingers.
third The Jungle Camp at RTL is absolute trash and I honestly think it terrible that we rush to stare at us as Germans and gossip about others! (Sorry Thomelinchen * laugh *)
4th ___ even in bad times. THE is the first time that I really do not think what I could use, in my world there are no "bad times", because in my view, everything has its justification and is good as it is.
5th As for coffee, tastes like to me the "hand made" clearly the best .
sixth The first birds chirp again- this must be the weather * * jippieh.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm already wildly on my lover , Tomorrow I so some errands in town and planned the evening cinema and Sunday I would like to tinker and enjoy life !

Thank you, dear Barbara and you and all of you a happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment