Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Image For Marriage Invitation In Tamil

favorite pieces

Today I show you my newest favorite decorative particles ...
A on a 1, - € discovered products stand plywood sawmill.
As my love recently so in hand, beaming with joy came out of the business, I looked at him at first but slightly confused because it was still in the raw state and really did not look very decorative . With a wink and a brief "oh, wait a minute off .." However, my doubts simply dismissed and put the good part of the remaining purchases.
So I waited. ;-)
And what I say .. I think the wait was worth it, because the weekend it had now come: the obvious Shabby-infected man presented the results of his creative Werkelei and what I say .. Now I'm the one that radiates joy! :-)
is really sweet as sugar, right?
Today, it has a place of honor in the living room window, my darling! Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment