Friday, January 14, 2011

Velveeta Rotel Pasta Recipes

*** ***

1 I think it is stupid, that there are so Piesel rains .
second I have a very small tattoo .. on the forearm .. on the left and it reminds me of a fantastically good year (I've not yet known then, that the subsequent STILL would be nice! * Bright * ) .
3 best things in life have actually always been a connection with other people, or ?
fourth A nut cup at Café Central now would be not bad * * mjam .
5th If I were not so afraid I would have been professionally independent and thus probably, in terms of work-but then filled .
6th I started blogging, I, as a lot more time and a freshly stocked technical equipment had .
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the wildest guy in the world , tomorrow I have planned to find a jeweler who will implement our design ;-) and Sunday would I visit together with the great guy and the coolest mom in the world a fair and inspire me a little, !

thank Barbara ! It is always nice having to worry about yourself. in this case inspired by you. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment