Thursday, January 20, 2011

Coin With 2 Swords Crossed And Palm Tree

*** *** Friday Filler

first Yesterday asleep I certainly thought only of a man and a theme (even if it is not more aware today) .
second sewing I could start again.
third Who actually makes the rules under which the company should set general so?
fourth I would very much like a little more light in the house.
5th Before, I always thought I knew everything already ! Today I know better. ;-)
sixth I would really like to eat chocolate again, but on the other hand I will feel in a few weeks in a specific piece of clothing that today still too tight .
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a cozy bed, I've probably earned me after a full day business trip and an evening club's annual general meeting then surely , tomorrow I public authority and ; the visit of Ravener music evening planned and Sunday I would like favorite thing to just completely senseless rumlungern with all the love on the sofa! :-)

like to participate? HERE goes to Barbara! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment