Friday, January 7, 2011

Exercising With Sew In

*** *** Friday Filler

first one might think , the lives of some people was absolutely boring, irrelevant and boring, Sun little they have to write about themselves , and so they are busy talking about other people . (Reported but instead just once, how are you so follow the wishes and dreams of her and has thus brought the other day what YOU laugh ..!)
second Saturday is my favorite day of the week because
I can sleep on that day usually make it as a rule, quite to my taste and if I would like to make long-may be, for even the next day is usually possible to sleep!
third I would like , that the sun once again seems right doll, please.
fourth cat food, cat litter, cat feeding, cheese and Bread is the most beautiful and only (!) what I've bought so far this year.
5th We need
in this world more people are aware of themselves and truly understand that only they themselves the creators of their lives and therefore are responsible for the circumstances in which they There are .
6th I ch am animal on allowing me to borrow a Nintendo DS-lite and do now every day at least one-Brain exercise. may help one day ;-)
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an evening with the special people , tomorrow I have no concrete company planned, but I am on my love and Sunday I would like first results a handicraft work (cards) see !

Thank you, dear Barbara, also in 2011 that you have some new ideas for us! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment