Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Calm Extreme Diaper Rash

Okay .. Timeline Anatomy (Part Nine)

Indirectly, I am currently part in the life of about 70 people, with some more intense in some less intense, depending on what one might reveal about themselves. I myself have chosen to be the way I go in RL (real life) on human dignity: open but I hope careful with humor, irony and a good deal of curiosity, but where need be I try it with respect and restraint. The pitfalls into which I would connect in real life .. what can I say ... it definitely happened to me here ... just can not see my blush, unless I want to show it * blush *.


A couple of colleagues place great emphasis on handling and decency, while others use right here in this (if you will) anonymous environment, the opportunity to be times really rude. The varies greatly.


The things I've found for me and not generalizable to other timelines are (because everyone has their own timeline) are:

I was quickly integrated into a virtual community, perhaps including works so well because the people can choose from case to case, that one has to do, but also because one can go back to his real life if you hold no interest. That one is free to participate in discussions or not. That it is (almost) always feels welcome and accepted. That people would learn which one would normally never know ... it is because they live in a distant city or another country, be it purely because of her first impression visually is not interested in the person or perhaps even had fear of it would.

My timeline is at least partially, communicative, humorous, helpful, blessed with the wonderful gifts of irony and sarcasm, and therefore their personality fits perfectly with my accent ;-)

Some people from my Time Line is as old to slip my parents could be, for one or the other I could again be the mother. Twitter links perfect for me, now what in real life so little is still possible ... An intergenerational, multicultural, largely unbiased community consisting of some very diverse individuals.


Where is it for me as a beginner in my timeline of the case.


other stories I have heard. One of my followers reported that quite many "cranks", in his timeline and he is paying attention to whom he trusts. That he himself has often deleted his account is due to stalking. The fact that he knows women and other Twitterers who have retired permanently due to persecution and harassment of other stories. That there are clearly immoral deals for married people or awarded. These were, he says "miserable creatures" whom he wanted to never meet in real life and he'll take it all seriously anyway. The timeline would mean nothing to him and he wanted nothing to do with her. Ok, his mind, then I wonder why ... but even then he twitters for two years? Why did he put together his timeline so? Addictive? ...

Has the deal for me in any case ... I want to know what such a new happened. I'm curious, I'm looking forward to read certain people in my TL, I would like to have their say, will participate in the communication.


It sometimes feels a bit like as you would not leave the rest room at work, because you might miss something. to and because of this "Twitter Coffee Kitchen" is almost always someone there is talk to you could or could ever happen to something exciting, I find it often difficult to do consistently something or some time not to update my timeline and see what experience it available ... I hate it, some miss


For the curious people, who also communicates like here, where a high potential for addiction :-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment