Monday, July 5, 2010

Hatchet Vs. Genitalia

Okay .. WTF is Twitter? (Part Six)

FOLLOW me on TWITTER? WTF (acronym for What the fuck .. I had to google some point because it was constantly in the timeline) is Twitter? . .. I thought to myself, and that sounds kind of stalking after an .. why would anyone ask him that you stalking?

I put far too deep into the cause of it. I wanted to Shane Dawson be as close as possible and I was not suited for a trip to California really physically and the whole thing would have been quite expensive to me was just a "follow" him and always liked what this means. At this point, the way 1000 times apologies to all the teens at which I laugh for 15 years because of their ridiculous ravings for fictional characters or unreachable .... * Blush * (which means something like flushing and is set to asterisks perfect example of this phenomenon is expressed). I think I understand you now. All this is apparently the result of endless boredom coupled with the lack of opportunities of meeting people in real life .... or?

I remember that I knew at that moment .. .. Okay you grab just completely .... This must be the painkillers .... As long as you this brilliant excuse argument ... simply registering for everything you have up at this Twitter, which is always there ...

Thought (or not even thought of) and done. Within minutes I had an account at Twitter and Shane Dawson was the first person I "followed". I still remember my first "Tweet" (the virtual chirp 140 characters distinguishes the Twitter), which was approximately:

"Unbelievable, am I now on Twitter, just because I want to follow Shane Dawson .. I must be crazy."


Photo: Kenneth Allen / CC BY-SA 2.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment