Monday, July 5, 2010

Memory Excess Violation In Tally

Okay .. Shane Dawson (Part Five)

Ultimately I ended up during my trip in a YouTube video in its title but the word "chat Roulette" appeared, but otherwise pretty much had nothing to do with it. A young man named "Shane Dawson of which I had previously never heard joking with friends, not necessarily so funny, but his charisma fascinated me. has produced I saw that this young man just uploaded videos to YouTube for years and that he now hundreds of videos. I thought that was interesting ... what you make 300 videos every week and what kind of a man of so much time invested in youtube videos??

began in that moment, three days, where I was from the computer or iPod does not get rid of because I watched videos (I'm so .. time). Even when eating I followed Shane and his habit throughout his life noted filmakers. It is called V-log I found a kind of video diary, that is like a blog with movies. In between so-called Spoof (Verarsche music videos for example). I was equally amused, amazed and fascinated. Much later I saw that many people know him, that his videos are very popular and he is by a mixture of lowbrow charm and a nonchalant audacity a human magnet. The type now sold T-shirts with his face and while not a few (ok, I admit, I have ordered one ...* blush *)

I knew after the video of the death of his grandmother and his tears in front of the camera one thing: It was created an absolutely one-sided sympathy. I felt mildly stupid saying completely, but still wanted to learn more and know how to go with him. After each video was the kind invitation to him to Adden but on Facebook and follow him on Twitter ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment