Sunday, July 18, 2010

Indian Free Telegu Channels Frequency

Lonely Nights

Since the idea of my freedom and my life and do their prompt implementation in the form of separation, I have ex or his company for various reasons my over half a year, missing a day .... not one day.


But there are not only the day .. not only the light hours ... not only the moments in which we are distracted.

Sorry there is also still the night.

did in the first period after the separation after a long time I slept wonderfully, finally my bed just for me and the cat, super. No one snores of, or constantly turning around with his broken my body too large wooden slats. No one bothers to it if I still want to read in bed. I could enjoy that right. Being alone. Sleep alone. Peace.


And eventually they came ... the desire.


Made me cold caught. Totally unexpected.

And I had thought I would be happy. And I thought it was fine.

I was so sure that I like to be alone. I have not missed him.

But something already.


I have not noticed that I suddenly could sleep less and less, went to sleep later and later, woke up earlier and earlier. Eventually the night came in which to think of sleep was not even more. And I realized .. ok, so happy you are obviously but not. Or?


What it does not let me sleep? Is it really that simple physical contact of a human person? Falling asleep and waking up with someone?

Platonic overnight experiments with various people revealed that it can not be. Even after hours, I was snuggled up close to good friends or friends hardly sleep. This factor is the simple physical proximity was eliminated in order for me and thought I had to hire someone to stay overnight just done.


I have avoided further experiments, because I also do not appear justified any means for good sleep (one-body interaction does not, probably I'm getting old or even an adult). I just resigned to the insomnia. 'm On nights more or less productive work and read. 'm Always exhausted at some point but sleeping two hours of sleep are still better than none.


And what should I say, I almost gave up thinking and experimenting I sleep for several days. Without sleeping pills, without alcohol or other tools. Sometimes really good. And deep. And I wake up in a good mood, and slept on. Today I have for the first time in a long time to read a few pages at a time. A performance increase of almost 100% compared to the last time.


How simple is sometimes the solution yet ... ;-)




Thank you for the picture to monstropolis

0 comments:

Post a Comment