Thursday, July 8, 2010

Can You Take Nyquil And Musinex

Okay .. Timeline Anatomy 2 (Part Ten)

I after the operation as mentioned above a lot of time in bed and have consequently spent almost automatically in Twitterversum and some still spend , will my family a few times a day, sneaked past my bed, bringing over food and looks at me blankly (so bad it is currently * not * the way, laughing).


This could firstly be because I'm used to continuous sound from in-ear headphones (not btw suitable for driving or any activity in which one of just the Environment wants to hear!). Second, it is but certainly the fact that I put on my conversation with the real environment sometimes little value. Always the same question, how is the leg, and whether the food was ok and why I stare in front of me like a zombie, so I'd rather be in the timeline and find out what others are doing. Sometimes it's a bit as if you spy on neighbors who have just open the curtains for this purpose. Perfectly voluntary servant voyeurism might think, but for me it is more.


Since the avatars of my timeline have become real people, talk to you quite a few hours and meet real can of coffee or a beer or champagne (depending on the follower and time of day) for me it is more likely become a circle of friends. I am well aware that Twitter is not the reality can replace (or the physical world) and should, but for me it is currently a part of my reality, and even my physical world.


€ When Song Contest at the World Cup and now I have discovered another quality and fun feature of Twitter ... we celebrated together .. even if it is thousands of miles far away it feels sometimes, it's like having wild 30 people in his living room by another "singing" happy together, get annoyed and that may blaspheme together really nice on the outside world via a TV event, with persons of public life. I sometimes feel like a master table


What I also always like about the particular language. Apart from abbreviations (I say google google google only) many so-called "hashtags" (words with # earlier) can be used either to refer to the foregoing or establish to include references to specific issues contained in (similar to a common header) or the Tweet To give even a special coating, herein often lies a lot of humor, or System. Popular


around the Twelt example, are always issues such as "theuglyfriend" "# fourwordsthatgetmesex" "# fourwordstosayduringsex" or other Four Words tags ... Here is twittering funny and creative, but simply brazenly stolen and copied. Where one originally really funny comment came more often you do not know when he is released a hundred times.

Sunday. that's it for now on my part with the general timeline observations .....


Oh, and whales are never good for Twitter :-) # nurmalso


0 comments:

Post a Comment