Sunday, July 4, 2010

What Type Of Curtain Should Be Used In Tv Room

Okay .. Boredom and nostalgia (Part Three)

Even with 30 channels (as compared to the past so sheer madness!) you get bored at some point. ... more precisely, after four days ... why me that's never noticed before? Intensive deliberations revealed that I never rely on four days left in the box. I am so zaps from a Friday evening program to another to establish: there is indeed time for another nothing!


In "Millionaire" stopped me to show itself: the brain from lying idle, not all have died. The question was: Which invention is a 17 year old just become very famous? My thought: "You see, if you already are, even the can answer questions from Jauch you never !.! -> Slaughter "Answer:" Chat Roulette ".. well that I had never before heard of it so I had to do something suddenly RECHERCHE Well .. well, I admit, my own research work was to the word to google sometimes just ...


Let's be honest, when one has in recent years (outside the university) research or otherwise? For me at least it was years ago that I'm gone off with my library card and have seen through tabs by hand ... there is now a little nostalgic feeling in me? ... hhmm ... no, not really miss them, I have neither the dust and the endless time I have spent a while searching for a specific book or information (the book was then to make matters worse mostly sold out already borrowed from a fellow student or very nasty, hidden in a wrong shelf - Yes, on purpose) What I really missing is the smell of old paper, the peace that radiates a library, the endless time that you seem to have there, the magic that might lurk behind every corner ... .. the random finds the leaves and ups ... I'm ... but a bit nostalgic and also strayed from the topic ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment