Friday, July 16, 2010

When Tanning What Do I Do With My Eyes

Rollercoaster


A chterbahn I drive does not like. Precise said I hate roller coasters.

What I do not like it? That is not up and down, especially the Ab's fall into the seemingly infinite nothingness. I want out of there. Immediately. Or die. No matter. The main thing it stops.


's how I feel now. I hate ... I hate waking up in the morning it and still think, "Well, it actually goes," then move the leg, something crashes, pain, and I know again: Wow, there is again such a beautiful shitty day!


I hate to think: "This could still be a really good thing" and there is nothing or worse than that, nothing at all except a promising start . An example: "We would such a motivated and skilled young woman like you to welcome us and then it is not a job-free.


I do not like this feeling of falling into an endless void .. the stomach is about .. I cry cry ... no, I MUST BE ... it just breaks out of me and I can not say afterwards that whoever has just screamed so shrilly. I see the horrified faces of the riders around me, and another ... ups, I was about? are pressed


This feeling, in a seat to be in front of me and after me many other people trapped. The fate of my . Share But the moment of perceived free fall everyone is for himself alone. The one was fun, the other is afraid. Exactly, I'm not the fun kind of person ...


other hand, I love the feeling when it just really going well. I love driving this upward, the view widens, the perspective changes, the whole world seems changed from above, everything is easier. Take back the environment differently. You can breathe again.


And ultimately that's the value to you. And maybe sometimes even from his thrill. Always stubborn straight is so boring. Or?

0 comments:

Post a Comment