Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Propellerhead Record Authorization Problems

Okay .. Sex in the Timeline (Part Eight)

Another chapter of my timeline history: quite honestly, it's less about sex (biological sex) as more likely to gender (ie social equality). I found it striking just as the title to advertise with sex than with gender , Because you know that sex sells ;-)


I ren in real life, both with women and with men have made some interesting experiences, I thought at first not even really from following women. It could only degenerate into cat fight (yes, I was on a girls' school).

men were definitely much faster going to follow me than women. As a small test (not sour his followers love) I had a photo of me (dark hair) and my blond girlfriend as an avatar (which has nothing to do with blue males, these are the profile pictures) selected. In fact, most of my persecutors asked later than estimated in its third message to me, which of the two I did. To give the truth be told the answer has some very disappointed.

There were also many who has not at all disturbed, and I enjoyed in spite of my confinement to bed one or the other virtual flirtation. This has once again done well to read compliments and to have the feeling that one is liked but not as a body right now, but in any case as Spirit: TLC for the soul * sigh *


Since then women in my timeline but emerged gradually, I was very surprised that these are pretty nice, helpful and cooperative. So I could overcome my school girl bitch trauma once again good. Mutual support is, donates each other comfort, regularly posts things like "motivationstweets" or "krafttweets" can as a small Irken Schultertätscheln or like a little hug w . Very supporting and I like it :-)


With some people I got along so well that we have exchanged ICQ numbers or Skype name that was the contact addition, at this moment on the timeline. Only at that moment I noticed that there were not some must go there, because some Tweets really self-explanatory or with insider knowledge provided that you only when you're outside runs.

was the other hand, I also suddenly realized that yes, it is also a danger, here just give out contact information. As for "Shane Dawson" one has to know the feeling of the people, but is that really the case?


Other Twitterer the whole thing to go the other way around. They made me from the first moment it clear that they are for their Time Line purely virtual and is no longer interested. You do not know about other or exchange, they want to react only their bad mood at the virtual world and may even sprinkle some information. Meanwhile, I see myself but funny enough, even with most of these agents very well.


I must say that my life has in my opinion the timeline of people and contrary to my fears of Twitter yet more improved than worsened :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment