Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is Harman Kardon A Good Brand

Okay .. All Twanfang is heavy (Part Seven)


Okay .. I was therefore a Zwitschervogel Twitterer overnight. On my first request by me only "stalked" Shane Dawson said even Since then, however, never again, and why I never really followed the back? what is in retrospect not a drama.



I started getting involved with Twitter a little closer because I schonmal there was (I have plenty of time), looked at different profiles and the tweets behind it, unless encrypted.


Some people I was out of interest, others out of curiosity, some came suddenly me, and I started a real member of this Twitter thing community (in principle, a kind of all together for themselves and yet all) to be, but where I wanted to be just an onlooker of a person.


Some of my followers were very nice and advised me of the essential problems of the early days as (OMG = oh my God, googling I had to) where are the accents of the iPod ? Or WTF are they really DMs? And why we should all just write where we have to feel like, I thought Twitter would be something for celebrities? And this is about CHAT (communicate) or microblogging (mini monologues) or what?


It quickly turned out to me that Twitter is a mixture of monologues in the SMS format, philosophical and less philosophical effusions, jokes and quotes, opinion statements, requests, information and friendly conversation, flirting, social gestures, arguing, teasing, tips and tricks for eating, drinking, technology and whatever else you would like to have is the consequence and so much more. My "Twelt is now (after just a few weeks) become something of a circle of friends for me ....


alone I like the ritual to open the morning, the timeline and see who is awake and "on" is anyone who is not already in the early morning for a few small "Zwitschereien "ready. A good morning wish. to ask after the health and comfort, if necessary or to be comforted. To have the feeling that some people at least to some extent interested in how I feel. Two small skirmishes lead to talk about the day to get rid of his thoughts, all in 140 characters.


gave Lately it in my life many days when I woke up and my life I got bored and for different reasons unbearable pain occurred, and almost every time I hear in my timeline a few encouraging words to read got better I felt.


fantastic experience and the possibility of things in the style of "public interview" ... simply some time to come into the open Twitter-All asked to almost everything any answers in doubt even useful and accurate are (# Followerpower ;-)). Requests for new roommates, apartment search, search for music titles, job search, finding members for a band, questions about cars, mobile phone sales, ... no problem at Twitter, you can because the followers Tweets not only read but also "retweet "Forward, then, again making a new group is also referred to members. Fascinating! Like a chain letter, only much more efficient and more effective and less annoying ... ...


In fact, if does not feel like: # twoff and away.


0 comments:

Post a Comment