Sunday, July 11, 2010

Free Barney Images With Baby Bob, Bj And Riff

Good Luck Chuck

other day I saw a movie. He was called "Good Luck Chuck."

It was about a man who in childhood was a disappointment because the rejected girl cursed. Every girl or woman with whom he had sex or a relationship then met her partner, her lover. When he met the woman of his dreams he had very difficult to break that curse. It was a matter of waiting for something that is worthy and not to use the first chance of physical contact. I have not seen the end to be honest, but because it is a Hollywood film and also a tearjerker, I was going just assume that the man had success at the end and got his girl. Happy ending and all.


This movie fascinated me .. or not the film itself (otherwise I would have looked to the end) but the subject matter. What if I was a lucky charm so? Ok, maybe not quite as pronounced, but I have noticed that men with which I had a relationship or a flirt to get to know soon after someone who seems to suit them. I am happy for them .. mostly .. but a bit worried I'm already around me. So much may be selfish man.


And off goes the (like sleep well at night and consuming) thoughts carousel ....

it's because I did not fit with the men? That there were feelings of not enough? I've mostly felt at the beginning and did not want to admit it? That I've lied to myself and others unconsciously? I often just alone wanted to be? That I have bent for displaced people and to please them? I too often I was not myself? The fact that I often put too high or the false claims of partner? I wanted to change people? I have asked things that I would have been even willing not to give?


possible ...


But I think less of a curse rather than a self-created problem. And so I hate to admit mistakes as a young narcissist ...

It was not right, partner then choose whether they do not like my parents (teens), even after someone visually exactly like what I expected or successful, or has a lot of money, or a great car, these are all things that interest me do not have to continue my search for the Soul Mate. Love at first sight did not work. The relationship ended after three years in painful shards.

The strategy to choose someone to me is as revered went totally wrong and ended after four years in a marriage proposal and a separation. (For those who feel sorry for the young man, he has within not quite one months found his dream woman, after a week they engaged and pregnant by another week, so do not worry, it does it well ...)


But what is it? The criterion is one that. The absolute happiness recipe. Is there such a thing? I think too much? Or rather little? Or the wrong one? Does the phenomenon of "Soul Mate" at all? Or is the end all a question of the right compromise?


It is also here to constructivism and ask that you always so happy is how it just persuades and imagines to be? I think that at least in part, a likely scenario. Feelings because we can not turn a button off or on, but eventually you can overcome any relationship end, every heartache, somehow.


And it is important in the end to get back on its feet, if not himself around with the smoothness and elegance of a cat that falls automatically on her velvet paws, then just tedious learn to walk again to continue. Even if it hurts. Although it is difficult. Even though my heart seems broken, along with difficulty to be puzzled and you swear to give it away to never again to have hurt no more.


It is perhaps more cautious, slow approach, wary of the next relationship or a new potential partner, but you will probably not let it be whole.

And if you honestly makes it so fun, this game. It is the tears and disappointments always worth it. And a bit I like this time even.

reflection is an end to itself a new beginning.


Although I obviously do not really believe that my love life is like an artwork or that I might be cursed to a lucky charm for others to ... It can not hurt anyway, next time a little more cautious in the whole thing ranzugehen.


Sentimental nonsense?


Possible, but I kick in the butt it would be stupid of me to mess up my own personal happy ending themselves.


0 comments:

Post a Comment