Friday, July 9, 2010

When A Female Doctor Can Touch Penis

My personal Fairy Iceland

This morning when from near-death experience are torn wake up I still thought like this: Hey, where are these physicists if you need them? A fluffy parallel universe would be something really nice ...


But it was not to be ...


My physiotherapist today was exceptionally pleased with my performance and the stability of the knee. That gave me a few factors a significant boost. Without my now almost obsessive habit of his foot three times to pull up again when I get on from one stage I came into my bathroom .. and all this: Yeah!


But the best experience of the day was definitely the Ayurvedic treatment, I treat myself at the moment more often. With yes to recovery from ... this one should be worth ;-)

* sigh * when I think appliances I start dreaming ... The sensory experience are massaged from head to the soles of the feet with fragrant oil and by the way now and then sprinkled with positive affirmations to. Just to enjoy, now and wegzuatmen the pain when a blocked meridian is treated .. For me, always a perfect moment belongs to me alone. Or perfect two hours, the only mine ... * Whirr *


especially nice today I found the suggestion to think of dancing .. with two healthy legs .. a song that I had quickly found my inner jukebox ;-)

then it has drawn me to a swimming pool. Oh what is the greed I thought to myself, and have these huge increases initially and then it turned into a totally calm sea ... Bright blue water, fish below me (which, of course, to be strictly just beautiful and were determined not to bite) - a dream! :-)


For me as an experienced dream traveler, it took a minute and I had next to the sea, the open-air disco with chill out music and the sound and look slightly improved body (you can treat yourself yes nothing else) imagined a perfect little fairy island ... Hach * a * wonderful dream ...

After the swim I got mad desire for a drink, and I decided that my island offers never-ending resources and individual wish fulfillment I received this course.


views seriously? There I would have liked to stay, but after two hours of relaxed, energetic and full tanks happy to come back to reality is indeed worth something :-)

For me to get that sweet state as long as possible I have a beautiful Film seen (Pan's Labyrinth, thanks for the recommendation :-)) what delicious eaten, drank a glass of wine and the rest of the evening so spent to optimize my island for more imaginative dreams ....

* Yawn * I'm away then you .. superfluffigen in my parallel universe ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment