Sunday, July 18, 2010

Morrowind Bloodmoon Vista

vacation, relocation plans and right at the edge and other escapades. All

At first what all Interested:
The books list is as exclusively created by me and which I myself read (OK, I'm not yet but that will come). After each finished book, I write briefly what it was in to in that and how I found it. This is my vendetta against the entire harvest mold and sand bags in the world (Where I sandbag listed only because yesterday I ran inside in such a, and no sand bag is not to insult anyone but I mean literally the weight bag!). As it is now enough babble about but fires for free the list.

1.The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2.Picknick along the way by Arkadi and Boris Strugatsky
3.The Pigeon by Patrick Suskind
4.The columns the Earth by Ken Follett
5.Schachnovelle by Steffan branch
6.Sämtliche stories by Franz Kafka (though my story "The Metamorphosis" like best)
7.Herr The Flies by William Golding
8.Choral at the end of the journey by Erik Fosnes Hansen
9.The Name of the Rose by Umberto Eco
10.The Museum of the stolen memories of Ralf Isau
11.The Magic Mountain by Thomas Mann
12.Sofies World by Jostein Gaarder

so it was then already ^ ^ I'm reading currently
The Book Thief and I have done half. A little short collected works of Franz Kafka: I
this wonderful piece of literature abuse, unfortunately, very often Stopgap but there is no way worse off than the others, I also will evaluate each story because to me this seems more appropriate in a book of short stories.
So I think that's it if anyone has some of my books that I have listed here even wants to read all I recommend to the assessment of the individual to wait as I now and again next time and grab a, at first great book, but rather can quickly turn out to be dud.
If someone does not wait, I can list them here again the books that I've already read and actually quite good was

1: The Perfume by Patrick Suskind
2: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
3: The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
4: Hannibal Lecter novels by Thomas Harris (I found "The Silence of the Lambs ........." best)
5: Metro 2033 by Dimitry Glukhovsky (a matter of taste but the second one.
part ......... "Metro 2034" is not as good as the first)

Sorry but more I fall on the fast is not a ^ ^ "

Sun that was the first topic but one thing I still have yet to address:
And although I am going on vacation next week and then get my "funny" diary entries items (if they are not too embarrassing)
was also again and I say goodbye with a loud drum solo and a funny video that is worth to be shown (Yes Man is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTRKl5yphpk&playnext_from=TL&videos=IhCRrQhbApY). The bottom (actually here ^ ^) I also will put the link inside my catchy (not to your happiness sung by me but still worth hearing), and including a very special song that I adore madly!
greet with the friendliest and a dark gaaaaaaanz Muhahaha for Natasha, I wish you a Happy Holiday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iJayMaUGrk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekm60_uVQpc
(I'm soooooo sorry but that was the einziege see what I could think you just that stupid video off ^ ^ ")

Ahhhhh I almost forgot I have a theme yet!!
case on the move ... . I prefer not to but I really wish it to me I can not stand this weather, and had therefore decided to take time later to Russia.. (-81 JQA one: D) otherwise
wars that now really ^ ^

. .
.
.
.
No, seriously what do you want here that's disappearing>.
And Get off my lawn !!!!! (drecks children)

0 comments:

Post a Comment