Monday, July 26, 2010

Low Calorie Frozen Yogurt

The perfect working day!?

I as Queen of Procrastination push not only my work for weeks before me, also no calls, appointments and e-mails waiting for them I devote the appropriate attention.


I had today really work of something. Honestly. I work where I wanted to write. A SUB (stack of unread books) as high as the Empire State building I work through the absolutely must ...

short work galore waiting for me.


So today the resolution: to work! In working sink, forget the world around me. Not twitter. Not blogging. Not listening. To focus completely. I'm normally very happy. Me so long to deal with work I am one with it. Until I in symbiotic merger texts or Materials penetrate. Until I have a feeling it is only me and my work. I love my job. Mostly. I love my training and the books I read. I could not work if I did not feel like doing it.


But in recent times came about simply no concentration. I'm not falling into the "ArmageddoncancomeandIdon'tcare" mode. It is not just happened. I was too busy to bring with my health and the problems that my current scenario. Far too busy with private thoughts and problems which I long time on the back burner was pushed and almost forgotten, or at least suppressed and denied just fine.


so slowly and with growing health progress, it's about time. I can feel it. It pushes me. I must find my work mode. I miss him.

So that's the decision today: Yes, I will! Work! Yippieh! I am very motivated ...


my book I had not placed there fluttered suddenly a letter on my bed, "Read it and tell what you think. Well, so what I thought, are only five pages. Then the entire 10cm thick file popped next "oh you know what, but read the whole file, then I need not to read it and you have a better overview. Oh, the summary and assessment of your latest, by tomorrow, there is the meeting ". Ok. And since I never really good in direct opposition was and passive aggression is more me anyway so I have started to read the file .. SLOW ....

be honest, I was fast in it in the matter, the thing was exciting and I was finally back in a nice flow. Two hours.


And then came one of the best distractions of my Fairy by Universe and lay down on the file. He is still there and as he is defending the Act with claws and teeth apparently came time for my fun book :-) The summary I shake off the cuff if necessary I will of course create more sound. And my other work I do not run away yes. The can actually somehow even until tomorrow or so wait. Priorities.


You have to celebrate just yet as they fall ;-)


0 comments:

Post a Comment